- In-depth qualitative research
- Correlation study defines skill clusters
- Correlation study refines the instrument
- Validation study replicates findings
- Over 3300 participants in Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa
- Differentiates innovators from gen pop (p<.001)
- Skill clusters significant at .84 and .95 (Cronbach’s alphas).
- Correlates with serial innovators with 3+ business results (p=.05)
- Controls for socially desirable responding
Unique in the world
- Spans the skills needed across the full innovation funnel
- Based on research among serial, successful Entre-preneurs and Intrapreneurs
- Developed in Silicon Valley, the innovation capital of the world
- Validated internationally with three waves of research
- Algorithm focuses on the skills correlated to real world innovation results.
Why Companies Choose Us
We have the most comprehensive and rigorous innovation model.
These skills span all sectors and the full innovation cycle, from front to back-end.
Swarm Innovation Profiler vs. The Competition
|What It Measures||Basadur||Gallup EP10||iDNA||Swarm Vision|
|How Well It Measures||4 creative problem-solving preferences||10 entrepreneurial talents||5 discovery skills||8 innovation skills and 26 sub-clusters|
|# of Items||N/A||89||60||120|
|Cronbach’s Alphas||N/A||.32 – .74||.76 – .86||.84 – .96|